Financial problem

Reaction score
Hello, now i'm playing with nwcastle. I' ve made some new players and stadium then attached them to my newcastle via data editor( before i start the game). But, the problem is when i play, my financial balance was so sporadic, it turned in to debt and rich drastically. The main thing that i note is my income in merchandise is often in red! and it's about 1-2 Billion!However, sometimes i made a profit with it too..all this time i'm perforce to use the real time editor to make my balance stays in yellow, if not, it's really annoying to sign a player and it destruct my team morale( cause i was often declared as bankrupt). Can someone help me with this....i've no idea..;(

OMFG... Nooob; If you cheat, than cheat well. And I believe cheaters are for losers. I don't cheat, never did, I only used the editor for bringing back Zinedine Zidane into world of soccer. I didnt created him, I just activated, as he already is in the database. He is not the best, but having him in my staff motivates me playing the game.

You can make profit like 80 a 100 million a season (English Pound) with Real, without cheating, lowering wages and a stric policy of buying players, linked to selling your stars. Better to invest in your Youth Academy and Facilities than buying freaky players for billions.

im not cheating for maney dude...it's just insert a real player that isn't in database..but dunno whats happenned there...

note: if i dont use the real time editor, i might instanly declared as bankrupt soon...coz, the balance really in deep deep red, although i dont spent the money at all!