Financiers 'discuss Man Utd bid'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
A group of financiers - dubbed the "Red Knights" - meet for the first time to discuss taking over Man Utd, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Won't happen. The Glazers seem intent on bleeding you dry.

Its stupid hope they go soon ronaldo transfer means nowt profit made was 6m from 80 what a joke

True, but if this group are serious, which I hope they are, they are likely to be offering the Glazers around £1bn. I think they would take that.

Its stupid hope they go soon ronaldo transfer means nowt profit made was 6m from 80 what a joke

Hi ryangiggs11, are you English? Usually with English club supporters, I would assume so, but since you are a United fan, I can't be completely sure...

Anyway, the reason I ask, is because I would like to recommend that if you have finished school already; then beg them to allow you back in on a 3-hours a week crash course on learning English as a language.

If you are still a pupil at school, then my second recommendation is to work harder.

Oh, and the reason for this post? You mentioned the XBox 360 in a sacred PS3 thread and it made me sad. :'(

sorry to upset you on ur ps3 and yes i have finnish school and yes i am english half the time i just cant be arsed to type perfect

Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation aren't your strong point apparently.

yeh am a **** speller not my strong point in life at least am honest

You do know, if you spell a word wrong, there will be a red line under that word, all you have to do is highlight the word, right click it and there will be a list of words, that the internet browser think your are trying to spell, and you can just pick the one that is right.

You do know, if you spell a word wrong, there will be a red line under that word, all you have to do is highlight the word, right click it and there will be a list of words, that the internet browser think your are trying to spell, and you can just pick the one that is right.

To be fair Danny I think that's only with certain versions of certain browsers.

if that's the case then....balls. If they've any sense they'll sell

was some time last year cant remember who it was but its true i dont lie

Not trying to preech to you or anything but seriously, whats with the excessive punctuation? I know someones said it before but while we're on the topic i thought i'd bring it up. Calm down with the commas dude :)

Back