Financiers 'discuss Man Utd bid'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Not trying to preech to you or anything but seriously, whats with the excessive punctuation? I know someones said it before but while we're on the topic i thought i'd bring it up. Calm down with the commas dude :)

I know, i over-use them. Sorry. :P

totally off topic for the last half an hour guys, but firefox has a spell check, its hidden away though.

green and gold til united sold.

if they are offering a sum in £1-3billion mark then maybe i'll bid for a premier league club. Ive got ten quid in my pocket, i can just use bank loans to purchase the team and put them into huge debt, then sell up, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, quids in.

Last edited:
best thing for me not to post on here glazer wount sell for no cash best way just kill them

I love the glazers i dont see them problem with them??

Why would the Glazers sell just now though? They're in the process of transferring their personal debt onto the club, so it's all happy times for them once that's done - they can just milk the club dry if they want and then walk away from it after still making a huge profit by selling it on.

I know MUST believes that they can get a boycott going if needed, but the day trippers will keep filling out the stadium. Going to have to be the season ticket holders to do the boycott, and everyone knows that if you give it up, then your chances of getting it back at the end of the boycott will be slim to non-existant.

Good luck to MUST anyways. If worst comes to the worst, we can renew our rivalry in the Unibond ;)

these ****** ***** should just leave already. i ******* hate them. all theydo is be a ******** of owners. stay in your own ******* sports you yanky *****.

these ****** ***** should just leave already. i ******* hate them. all theydo is be a ******** of owners. stay in your own ******* sports you yanky *****.

Calm down.

Super glazers f.c haha

No,that's not funny.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Why are they called the Red Knights anyway.Hope they are Man Utd fans btw..

No,that's not funny.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Why are they called the Red Knights anyway.Hope they are Man Utd fans btw..
No real reason it's just a name, pretty corny one:P. I guess the thinking is they are reds, united fans (H), and they are trying to be our knight in shining armour by taking over from the glazers.|)

No real reason it's just a name, pretty corny one:P. I guess the thinking is they are reds, united fans (H), and they are trying to be our knight in shining armour by taking over from the glazers.|)

And then United will live happily ever after.

I think he was just messing about Taylor :P

I kind of hope this goes through, would be a shame to see another club be ****** financially like Pompey, not that they are as bad as us at the moment even though they have bigger debts, because they are a worldwide team with huge income.

:SWasn't sure if he was taking the **** of me being optimistic about the red knights, which would be annoying because i'm not, not sure if they are would be much better i was just trying to explain there name.(A)

Glazers out. Bill Gates in???
I live in hope :P

Mmmm, most things that involve's nights seem to end with happily ever after, can't see it going through though, Glazers just don't seem to be interested in selling.

Back