I've been thinking the same with this FM too, the best way help is using your favourite club I guess.

don't play with good teams. play with lower league teams. I'm sick of people playing with teams like barca, real madrid, arsenal, man u, man city, chelsea etc and say the game is boring/too easy. try conference teams for example such as hayes and yeading and work your way up to the premier league. or if you can't be asked with that play with blackpool and try to win the premier league.

I also got tired. I've played around 30 seasons, and i cant be arsed anymore. Will stop until the new FM comes out. I have other games to play anyway.

small teams are always fun, untill you get into the premier league and lose every week

I think this FM is the worse yet, at least it bores me to death, the others kept me clinched till July/August.
Specially because the matches are boring, not dynamic at all.

don't play with good teams. play with lower league teams. I'm sick of people playing with teams like barca, real madrid, arsenal, man u, man city, chelsea etc and say the game is boring/too easy. try conference teams for example such as hayes and yeading and work your way up to the premier league. or if you can't be asked with that play with blackpool and try to win the premier league.

thumb ups!! agree!! just like me managing my lierse (belgium club) try to win the league, n this game is harder!!

dude I made a suggestion to make to make the game interesting again, and as for the other thread it was a mistake im new so chill out

dude I made a suggestion to make to make the game interesting again, and as for the other thread it was a mistake im new so chill out
1. No you didn't. Posting some random tactic is not a suggestion.
2. Just because you are new does not mean the rules do not apply. Read the forum rules - a link is at the top of the page ;)

using ur tactic doesn't make the game more exciting and for god sake please stop spamming to get your post count up. :S

Play black ops or something else thats not football. come back after sometime and play again

I'm getting really tired of game crashes.

Can't alt tabbed for 2 minutes without a crash.

Can't view goals from others game without a crash.

ugh, I think the game is telling me to stop playing even though I've finally got into the thick of a good save.