Finding good scouts

Reaction score
How does everyone go about finding good scouts?
If you advertise a job for scouts you invaribly get average scouts responding.
Does everyone do what i do and go to the Country you want a scout from, and poach one from there by doubling their wages and paying compo to their club?:p

Place Advert then when first lot comes through continue search until its like very good search or excellent search or sign Celtic Scout who has 18 and 20 on judging ability Think his name is Ray Clarke.

Place Advert then when first lot comes through continue search until its like very good search or excellent search or sign Celtic Scout who has 18 and 20 on judging ability Think his name is Ray Clarke.

Yeah, thats what i do. I keep the ad running for a long time but still dud scouts.
When im Spurs i usually get a few half decent Dutch scouts respond, but other than that,not a lot else.
Will look for this Ray Clarke then, thanks8-|

how do you place an advert??

manager-manager name-jobs-placeadvert

just go search-staff-then search for 18/18 scouts

Look for Steve Martin as well at Pompey, has good judging potential ability and current ability. Actually, pompey have a lot of good staff you should take a look at. If you're a bit further into the game search 18 potential ability and 18 current ability and if you're spoiled for choice stick determination minimum 15 as well because that seems to do the trick in finding a few good players. Don't know if determination plays a part in scouting because it might just be I have good scouts.

Just go and find staff its much easier then you filter it to Judging Player Ability and Judging Potential Ability thats what I do and its much faster..

go to search and then Judging player abililty and player potential best way to get the best scouts