Reaction score
it is a whole different game not knowing the names of the players you are playing against, and who they are. Not enjoying it so much

your not the only one for some reason I love playing in league 1/championship as soon as I get promoted to premiership and half of the teams have 11 world class regens on the field I quickly loose interest.

to be honest I wish there was a way to not have so many quality regens in every game I play I would have a lot more interest if it remained hard to scout out a good player etc

your not the only one for some reason I love playing in league 1/championship as soon as I get promoted to premiership and half of the teams have 11 world class regens on the field I quickly loose interest.

to be honest I wish there was a way to not have so many quality regens in every game I play I would have a lot more interest if it remained hard to scout out a good player etc

In the editor every country has some sort of "skill-stat" - can't exactly remember what it's called.
But if you reduce that in every country + reduce the best clubs youth-recruitment, you would see less "world-star"-regens.

I find it hard playing FM14 past week 5, so well done getting that far. Regens have always been a bit silly in the FM series. I automatically lower every nation youth rating by 20 from the start when I get the newest version. It usually works out in the end, and while there are planty of good players in the long run, there aren't 190/200 monsters by the dozen in half the squads in the World Cup.

it is a whole different game not knowing the names of the players you are playing against, and who they are. Not enjoying it so much

Very strange that you feel that way. The reason i play the game is to get passed the stage where i know everyone. Once they all retired that is when the fun starts for me having to enhance my knowledge of the regens that have come through over the years. I am happy about the quality of regens. What i do not like is that regens never seem to cover all positions of play. I always find my save filled with too many attackers & that ruins it for me then i just stop playing