Reaction score
Honestly, I think FMC/FMC Vita the finishing is much worse than the full version. I'm running the same tactics with comparable players and the full game always yields better results for me.

I've only maybe scored more than 4 goals about 3 or 5 times on VITA, but I can do this almost regularly (or far more often) in the full game.

I agree. I can play 4 games on the way home from work (long commute) and will lose/draw all, but replay them using the full version and I'll win 4 on the bounce scoring 16 odd goals. I'm adamant the match engines are similar but not the same.

Well I've been copying the tactics form here and applying it on my vita (formation, team instruction, player instruction etc). I've heard the match engine is the same, so ti can't be that.

@Cydonia - that's a good point! I'm not saying I never win on the VITA. But I feel like the team plays better on PC. My wins, unless I completely luck out, are usually a difference of 1, and VERY RARELY do I get blowouts (and this is when I dont draw/lose) - not that I'm not complaining this isn't realistic or anything - just that there are more regular blowouts on FMC on PC or full FM; than on VITA.

*Shrug*