cfcx

Reaction score
I have started a new save with Chelsea and in every game bar one (away to Everton) we have as good as dominated everybody yet after 5 league games i have scored a grand total of..........4!! Only conceded 3 which i am very pleased with, possession stats are really solid each game, territorially we are in control and reguarly have around 25+ attempts at goal but if im lucky i get 2 ccc's and more than once balls are rolled cross the box for a tap in and my players manage to hit the post! Even Falcao has become Akinbiyi in disguise!

I want to point out im not trying to blame the ME for this one as on my Salisbury save goal scoring was not an issue. Different level granted but clearly proves the likelihood of n issue with ME is pretty non existent in my opinion.

I play 4231, three versions one attacking, control and counter. With control and counter versions i use wingers and the Attacking version is more like the real life CFC with Oscar central, Mata right of him as AP cuts in and Hazard left of Oscar as IF.

I am asking for anybody;s advice as the scoring issue is now well beyond my understanding, also match prep is on Att majority of the time if that helps?

I apologise for waffling on :)