Reaction score
I have just started a carear with QPR and im in december but my team relly cant finish. its quite enbarising how bad they are they only way they score if its an open goal.
Does any one no how to improve my teams finishing apart from sellin all my strikers and buying new ones

you should raise their morale, also check their prefered foot

team talks, new contract, praising his performance, giving a rest (a bit risky).

its getting ridiculas just got beat 2-1 by briston city and again terible finishing

have a look at the creativity setting your strikers are on, the higher the more ambitious their shots will be, but the more they'll miss the target, the lower the more conservative their shots will be, but the more chance they will **** it straight at the keeper.

chears were about do u find that bit nd what level do u suggest i put it at

its on the individual player settings on the tactics screen. as for what do i suggest, unfortunately it depends on your players, are they smacking it at the keeper or blazing it wide?

I agree with captain cook :) high levels of creavity for your strikers and they'll try all sort of things, make one more attacking than the other one and short passes so they can support each other, a left footed on the right and if you got one thats good in the airs give him a decent amount of crossed balls, but anyway its difficult to have both your strikers perform, I'm happy if they score like 35 40 in league between the two, that's why I'd suggest playing your wingers with high creativity and high mentality (for the wingers, do it in a home game)

uhhm QPR are a rich team. i bought new strikers when i was with them. i got landon donovan, and kikin fonseca, or ionut mazilu.