Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn

Reaction score
Recently I've taken a bit of a shine towards the editor and have made a number of custom db's for myself and uploaded 2 onto the site. Over the last year I've taken a lot of help, advice and downloads from FM-Base so now I think it's time I gave something back by opening a request thread. Whatever you want from a custom made up league, lower divisions, new clubs etc. just request them here. However I won't be doing old season db's as I don't know enough about it + don't have the time!

Requests :

Just give me a bit of info on what exactly you want done and I'll do my best.

Current Work :

Last edited:
Could you make a db with 25 young players (16-18yrs). All Indian nationality, with CA of around 90-95 and varying PA. i.e some with -10, a few -9 and so on as you would have on a decent national u-21 team.One player called Siddhartha Tiwari who plays CAM and ST with PA of 200, age 16 yrs. Rest use any names and info to fill all the squad positions. :)
I basically need a young national squad for India which is not all that great right now but can be developed into a good one. And put the players in good teams in England, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands and Germany. And could you make it in 10.1.0 patch?(A)

Yeah will do my best :D Will take a while as 10.1 is the only patch I don't have so I'll have to download it first! I'll have it done ASAP

No probs but I can't download 10.1..it keeps directing me to 10.2. Is it ok if i do it on 10.2?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

Jetika : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2042

Have completed your db, let me know what you think! :D

Awaiting more requests!

thanks mate. though i cant download it. think have to wait till it gets approved?

Oh..didn't know about that. Try PM Sean and ask him to approve it

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Jetika's db sorted through Pm!

TAKING REQUESTS!!!!

would you be able to do a league with all the premier league teams reserve teas in it please ??

enter the lions den Finn

First me, madridboy96, lewis and now you

a league lower then the championship mate dont mind what one :)

Ok i'll get it done asap! :D

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

cfc12345 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AB3C1ZAY

Enjoy ;)

Note : League is located below Regional Premier Divisions (Level 8)

Had to put it that low as the leagues above that are stuck tight on the editor!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

taking requests!!!!

Finn why don't you join me and madridboy instead? After all, we need new 'staff'. Just a suggestion

Finn why don't you join me and madridboy instead? After all, we need new 'staff'. Just a suggestion

Sounds good! Get the name changed on your thread and I'll get this closed straight away thanks :D

Ooh,what a job offer on the table! Will the die-hard Irish fan accept Lewis' offer? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.