Hermik

Reaction score
Hello. I'm managing ACF Fiorentina on the latest Marshall's update. I've won the league and UEFA Europe League in the 1st season but I need to strengthen my squad for Champions League. I'm searching for a backup striker (Rossi is really good but he is often injuried) and right midfielder, since Joaquin is getting older and I sold Cuadrado to Man City. I use Mr Langvatn's 4-4-2 tactics so he needs to be able to play as normal right midfielder, not offensive. I tried to sign El Shaarawy but Milan demanded 60 mln, which is way too much for me atm. Also I would like to sign Italian players for obvious reasons. My transfer budget is 20mln.

Thanks for any help :)

Last edited:
Hello. I'm managing ACF Fiorentina on the latest Marshall's update. I've won the league and UEFA Europe League in the 1st season but I need to strengthen my squad for Champions League. I'm searching for a backup striker (Rossi is really good but he is often injuried) and right midfielder, since Joaquin is getting older and I sold Cuadrado to Man City. I use Mr Langvatn's 4-4-2 tactics so he needs to be able to play as normal right midfielder, not offensive. I tried to sign El Shaarawy but Milan demanded 60 mln, which is way too much for me atm. Also I would like to sign Italian players for obvious reasons. My transfer budget is 20mln.

Thanks for any help :)

What about schelotto from inter or giacherini from juventus/Sunderland?

For 20mil you can buy the following 4 players.

Gabbiadini
Florenzi
Crisetig
Insigne

All Italian and all not expensive. Use installments and you get it done.

From the Italian talent pool, Gabbiadini (st) and Crisetig (dmc/mc) turn out quite good. I'm not sure about the other two metioned above. I also recommend Caprari and Destro (st), Veratti (mc), and de sciglio/platter (fullback). You didn't ask but you can NEVER have too many good fullbacks!! :)