geezerguy

Reaction score
This is my first story so sorry if it's a bit ****, haha. I'll be playing as Fiorentina, as you may have guessed. Hopefully school won't get in the way too much of me playing and updating. So, yeah, here it is:

--------------------------------------------
View attachment 44837

After signing as manager for Fiorentina Luke Killick said he had liked the club since he was a teenager, although supporting his favourite team Arsenal, and said he was elated with being chosen as manager for the Viola's. "I want to get this club a trophy and I certainly think that is possible, maybe not this season, but in a couple of seasons I believe we'll be a stronger side and I believe it will be crazy if we didn't win a trophy." Luke Killick said, certainly confident for a side who haven't won anything since 2003, but a confident manager leads to a confident team on the pitch.

Pre-Season:

Fiorentina{Gilardino(38), Marchionni(62), Mutu(67)} 3-0 Fiorentina Reserves

Fiorentina overcome the reserve team with a expected comfortable victory, with the first goal coming from a cross from left-back Manueal Pasqual, which met the head of Gilardino. Gilardino was involved with the second goal as he headed the ball into the box, this time meeting the head of Marchionni. Mutu was the scorer of the third goal, set-up by Montolivo with a long ball into the area with Mutu simply tapping the ball in past reserve keeper David.

Prato 0-4 Fiorentina {Keirrison(21, 43), Adrian Mutu(63), Per Kroldrup(85)}
Fiorentina beat Prato with expected ease with a 4-0 win.

Malaga 2-7 Fiorentina {Adrian Mutu(21, 34, 40), Montolivo(pen 59), Gilardino(66, 77), Ljajic(79)}
Viola thrash Malaga 7-2 with incredible ease, Mutu being on the scoresheet for the third time in a row, with 5 goals in 3 games.

Gimnastic 0-2 Fiorentina {Gilardino(13), Jovetic(50)}
Fiorentina beat Gimnastic 2-0 with Gilardino's third goal in four games.

Fiorentina {Santana(39)} 1-1 Manchester City {Bellamy(58)}
Man City are lucky to get a draw in a match that Fiorentina were largely the better team.

Banfield 1-2 Fiorentina {Keirrison(55, 58)}
Fiorentina beat Banfield in a match they dominated, but they'll be sad they didn't win by a bigger margin. Fiorentina's win came from Keirrison who scored two goals in four minutes.

Pescara 0-3 Fiorentina {Gilardino(21), Mutu(47, 68)}
Fiorentina's annual friendly with feeder club Pescara ended with Mutu 7th goal in the same amount games and Gilardino's 4th goal in seven.

Pre-Season Summary:
Fiorentina won six and drew one as new manager Killick has a great first Pre-Season.

Top Goalscorers:
Adrian Mutu - 7
Alberto Gilardino - 5
Keirrison - 4

Highest Average Rating:
Alberto Gilardino - 8.10
Stevan Jovetic - 7.58
Adrian Mutu - 7.54

Transfers So Far:
Players In:
Diego Renan - £10m (Right-back, 19)
James Rodriguez - £1.2m (Center Midfielder, Attacking Midfielder(Centre), 18)
Mats Rits - £1m (Centre Midfielder, 16)
Marc Muniesa (Central Defender, 17)
Players Out:
No major players

Luke Killick seems like he is fixated on planning on the future, with all four of his signing being under the age of 20, with 19 year old Diego Renan being the only one who seems capable enough of being in the first-team straight away. Now let's see if he brings in any senior players in the coming days.

Sources have told us that the starting eleven and formation are as followed:
View attachment 44836
---------

Ok, like I said, my first story. I'll be adding some more screenshots and maybe some videos in the next updates.
I also have another £12-15m to spend, and positions I'd like a new player in are Left-back, centre-back, right winger and maybe a striker. Of course I won't be able to get a player in every position, but if you could recommend some good young players that'll turn out great and are around £5m that would be awesome. Feel free to also suggest older players too, though. I'll also hopefully be getting rid of a few players which will enlarge my budget.

Last edited:
Good Luck Mate. BTW, first attachment doesnt work. If you need some attacking quality in CM, look at Matias Abelairas(River Plate) will cost no more than 2.5m ;)

Thanks. And yeah I noticed, it's working now.

I'll check him out now. :3

EDIT: Can't seem to find him. :(

Last edited:
Great team choice, Viola gave me probably my most fun FM game since the days of 08 a few months ago.

Remember, Montolivo = Beast XD. Look at Arda Turan for the right wing and Bochettii (Genoa) for the Left-Back role.

Yeah, I've always liked Viola, dunno why. :p Haven't played as them before, though.

Montolivo is epic. :p And I'll be sure to check those out.

I'll hopefully update tomorrow, was way too tired today, haven't even played.