Firefox issue

RaginCajun

Reaction score
Noted that in the last week or so that the tactics page has started showing up blank on Firefox. I thought it might be a site issue but after a few days I downloaded another browser and it works fine on MS Edge so appears to be a Firefox issue with the site. Forums and everything else show up...this is the tactics at the top toolbar.

Noted that in the last week or so that the tactics page has started showing up blank on Firefox. I thought it might be a site issue but after a few days I downloaded another browser and it works fine on MS Edge so appears to be a Firefox issue with the site. Forums and everything else show up...this is the tactics at the top toolbar.

Refresh your cache! 😃

I believe it can be solved by visiting any other link that is not the tactics page, like https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/articles/ and then clicking on the "tactics" link there.
Liam/Luigi nothing with the beta prefix shows up in Firefox. If I take "beta" out of the address line I can access the homepage. None of the links that have beta in them are appearing. Again, no issues with Microsoft Edge.

Liam/Luigi nothing with the beta prefix shows up in Firefox. If I take "beta" out of the address line I can access the homepage. None of the links that have beta in them are appearing. Again, no issues with Microsoft Edge.

I'm navigating the beta on firefox right now