Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first time posting on this forum, although I have been following for several years. This year I have made a tactic with so huge succes, that I had to share it with you! I have got inspiration from the Danilo tactic from FM14 and from Darrens Devastating tactic here in FM 17. I hope you will enjoy the tactic as much as I am doing atm.

FORMATION:

View attachment 110656

INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 110655

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

View attachment 110654

RESULTS:

View attachment 110653 View attachment 110506

View attachment 110652
View attachment 110651
View attachment 110650

I have only bought Michael Keane and Ricardo Rodriguez this season, so no big changes.

As you can see I have scored 3 goals per game on average and absolutely destroyed some big teams! I will update the tactic, when my season is done :)

DOWLOAD:
View attachment 110649

Last edited:
Lets see some smaller team league tables - looks very interesting and I have to say great formation - if it proves itsself I will add it to twitch.

Cheers

I've used this for over half a season with Burton Albion , media prediction 24th i Premiership - currently in 3rd place, 5 point after Newcastle.. So this actually works for very small teams -> will post SS when I have the time..

I am not using any particular training, I have just been training people in the role they are playing, with no special focus.

I finished my first season with Liverpool and broke the record in the premier league for most wins and total points! :D I even gave my reserves a lot of matches at the end and didn't score as many goals, but still won the games :)

View attachment 110512

I must say - the key position in this tactic is your anchor man! If you have a solid one, he will break up every attack from the opponent before it even starts and make sure you are always in possesion. Your front men will do the rest ;)

Short test

Really like the attacking movement. The positions link nicely and there is a lot of passing that occurs that should not be within the ability range of my test team - Plymouth Argyle default squad. Worried about the defence though! Win and a draw in my first two but conceded 3 in both games. Mistakes (players) and crosses (tactical shape) killed me.

I wonder if a different defensive formation with those midfield 5 roles would help this to work for a weaker team?

I really enjoy the formation so I´m gonna give this a go.

I was just wondering if today´s update has messed up with the tactic.

It seems that no changes were made to the game engine but I have read someone complaining that the tactic he was using jut stopped working. So not sure were we stand right now.

Cheers.

Using this with Sunderland in my 2nd season and it is working great! currently 3rd in the league, fa cup semi final & champions league quarter finals.. will upload screens tomorrow.

Just wanted to drop by and say that for now this tactic is helping me getting some decent results with Reading.

View attachment 110428

I've starting using this tactic against Brighton (continuing with it until the last game played). The players were not very familiarized and I don't have the best players to go with these positions, but they are still pulling through.

For now I have to say nice job with this, OP.

Hello friends,

Which team training are you guys using with this one once the tactic is fluid?

I´m choosing balanced / average on the left and attacking movements on the right? Since it is an attacking formation do you guys believe it is best to use maybe a defensive approach on training?

Cheers.

tactic works great but still there is a serious problem about DEFENSIVE SET PIECES. if that can be improved the tactic is quite likely to become an invincible one.

This tactis is very close to one that was breaking the ME in fm 2017.
I'll give it a try as soon as possibile.
Regarding the last updated, i'll always keep steam offline to avoid update while i'm playing a career.
By the way anyone noticed problems after the last patch?