Reaction score
Hi
I have many good players and I dont know who should be in the first 11 ?! please help me choosing the first 11 and the best tactics for them.

Goalkeapers: Reina, Brad Jones
Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Coentrao, Aurelio, Insua, Johnson, Cassani
Midfielders: Gerrard, Pastori, Meireles, Lucas, Nuri Shahin, Jonjo Shelvey, Pedro Leon, Maxi Rodriguez
Forwards: Dzeko, Fernando Torres, Kuyt, Jovanovic, Ngog

Please give me your opinions :)
Thanks.

contrao, pastore, sahin and dzeko...... great signings....how much did you have to spend!?

Reina
Johson-agger-turtle-Contrao
Merieles- Lucas
Pastore- Gerrard-
Torres- Dzeko

@mkdmkdmkd: thanks for the reply, i'll check it out ;)
@ryanbarlow: Coentrao for 14.5M, Pastori 13.5M because he was on transfer list by request, Sahin for 13M Dzeko for 22M, at my first season I got 0 Million, but then the club was sold and got 60 million to spend on transfers, and I sold some players like Joe cole, Aquilani, Konchesky, Poulsen ..
@madmonkey: thanks

@mkdmkdmkd: thanks for the reply, i'll check it out ;)
@ryanbarlow: Coentrao for 14.5M, Pastori 13.5M because he was on transfer list by request, Sahin for 13M Dzeko for 22M, at my first season I got 0 Million, but then the club was sold and got 60 million to spend on transfers, and I sold some players like Joe cole, Aquilani, Konchesky, Poulsen .. !

good business mate