First Child!!!!

The Shield, good choice!

You can call your next girl Meadow! Maybe not actually, thats slightly hippy-ish

Congatz m8! Cassidy is a good name! hope ya enjoy the nappie changing and sheet changing! lol. and yup meadow is hippy-ish lol!

John said:
The Shield, good choice!

You can call your next girl Meadow! Maybe not actually, thats slightly hippy-ish

and John would be obsessed with her

Cassidy is a nice name, its quite classy but not too snobbish at the same time.

Nice choice of name Boozad. How are you sleepness nights going? :p

u know he might even be able to post if hes on night duty

Well yep you all guessed it the sleepless nites are ****** murder!!! Well worth it tho shes a star hehehe. But it aint that thats keepin me off here, its the 1,000 ****** visitors we've had since Wednesday! And am I sick of makin coffee........
Glad you all like the name. And it goes without sayin im relieved that im not a jaffa:D
Its good to be back

Congrats boozad! Don't worry too much about the sleepless nights, they only last about 6 months. Once she starts on solid foods she'll sleep better. And the nappies wont be as unpleasent.

I like jaffas. Their juicy orange centres surrounded by a milk chocolate exterior on a soft biscuity crust. Mmmmm, jaffa...

Hmmmm 6 more months of no sleep, thats made me feel loads better hahaha.
I gotta admit the replies on here have had me ****** meself laughin. Nice one all of ya!!!

Douy said:
Is that you coming out the closet?:)
Abso-*******-lutely.

The skeletons were starting to scare me. :scared: