Grobbelaar

Reaction score
dif.jpg

Started out as unemployed, and immediately got an offer from Djurgårdens IF, my favoured club here in Sweden. Came in midway through the season, where we (DIF) were lodged in a relegation battle, lying 14th. In Sweden, the teams placed 15th and 16th get relegated, while the 14th placed team play a double-tie playoff against the 3rd placed team in the second division (Superettan).

Recruited Mahmadou Dissa on loan from Roeselare in the Belgian Jupiler League, which payed off in the first game, when he came on as a substitue to secure a 2-1 win over 8th placed team BK Häcken at home, with a 92nd minute strike. Woop woop

Allthough I'm only in 13th position right now, I only got five points up to Örgryte IS in 7th (yes, the Swedish Allsvenskan is notoriously close).

I still need to tighten up the midfield and defence, with wingers and Defenders left/right. Since the economy is in dire straits, to say the very least, I need to find someone on loan, or cheap players to recruit. If you got any ideas, please help!

Djurgårdens IF - BK Häcken
2-1
1-0 Mattias Jonsson (ex-Norwich) 29 min
1-1 Erik Friberg 78 minutes
2-1 Mamadaou Dissa 90+1

Next game: 12th placed Halmstad BK, away.

Transfers:
Mahmadou Dissa
- Roselare - Loan
Yegor Titov - Lokomotiv Astana - £240k

Last edited:
I started a game with Malmo FF just yesterday :)
Good luck
Try to sign Toloi or Otamendi for your CB position and the league will be a wrap.
Also Tobias Linderoth is available on a free at the start.

Good luck with this, I'm on my 7th season with Malmo FF at the moment, still tough to get the league all the time but Europe is getting closer

Booo.

Suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Halmstad. Went 2-1 up in the first half, with everything looking good. They got a late equalizer in the first half on a penalty, and 3-2 came early in the second half.

My measly transfer budet of 302,000 quid sadly make those players above impossible, however I made an offer for Linderoth, would be a good signing if he accepts.

Next up: Elfsborg at home. Currently placed 14th, Elfsborg in 6th.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Suffered a heavy 4-2 defeat at home to Elfsborg, but the guys rebounded in a great fashion to win 3-1 away to 2nd placed team GAIS. Woop! Woop!

Dissa showed the way with two great goals. Sadly Linderoth opted to sign for Udinese.

Booo.

Suffered a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Halmstad. Went 2-1 up in the first half, with everything looking good. They got a late equalizer in the first half on a penalty, and 3-2 came early in the second half.

My measly transfer budet of 302,000 quid sadly make those players above impossible, however I made an offer for Linderoth, would be a good signing if he accepts.

Next up: Elfsborg at home. Currently placed 14th, Elfsborg in 6th.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Suffered a heavy 4-2 defeat at home to Elfsborg, but the guys rebounded in a great fashion to win 3-1 away to 2nd placed team GAIS. Woop! Woop!

Dissa showed the way with two great goals. Sadly Linderoth opted to sign for Udinese.

You can get Toloi for that amount just offer about £3M over 48 monthly installments and hope they accept.

Things have really picked up at this late hour!

Allthough I succumbed to a heavy 4-2 loss against Elfsborg, the guys rebounded in a great fashion to first beat 2nd placed GAIS 3-1 away, and shortly after beat Örgryte away, also 3-1. Dissa scored a hat-trick. That guy is an absolute beast, with 7 goals in 5 games. On top of that, I've recruited Yegor Titov for £240k from Lokomotiv Astana, and I'm also attempting to splash the cash on his teammate Andrey Tikhonov. Fingers crossed there...

Good luck with this, I'm on my 7th season with Malmo FF at the moment, still tough to get the league all the time but Europe is getting closer

Whats the fuirthest you have gone in Europe and how much has Dahlin (the GK) improved

Whats the fuirthest you have gone in Europe and how much has Dahlin (the GK) improved

I've gone into the Champions League Knock-out stages (after groups), my team is very solid at home in Europe and that helps me get draws and the occasional win. The problem is that I buy younge guns and then they want to leave to move to bigger clubs all the time, which means my team changes quite a lot. Although, my current team has been around for about 2years now without any major changes, to hopefully will get to knock-out again this year (I only got to group stages last year, was the year before when I got passed that staged).

Dahlin has improved quite a lot and as he was one of the guys complaining about wanting to move to a bigger team, I had to let him go, luckily I got someone similar in. I've attched his current statistics for you.

Looks like its going quite well Grobbelaar, some pictures of the league table, your team and such would be great :)