Just wondering how much time are we going to spend on this? I can't afford to play every day but if I know the schedule I think I can plan it so that I play during the games against human opponents.
Will post one soonish

I should let you know this would be my first network game, but I'd really love to be apart of it so I could learn how to play online from quality players, I've been playing single player for two years though. Your call though, thanks bro!

I'll go with with either S.L. Benfica or Montpellier
Steam I.D: ​KaoticKarma

(There might be space, try that too)

Last edited:
I should let you know this would be my first network game, but I'd really love to be apart of it so I could learn how to play online from quality players. Your call though, thanks bro!

I'll go with with either S.L. Benfica or Montpellier
Steam I.D: ​KaoticKarma

(There might be space, try that too)

I'm a network game virgin aswell tbh, although i've been itchin to be part ov 1 for ages.
r u sure this set up is goin to work tho m8? like i said, i've neva played a network game b4 so i could be totally wrong, in which case feel free to tell me 2 shut upn mind my own business!!
first thing is there are leagues from 9 or 10 (10 if assuming england shud have been included in list) wouldn't this cause major problems with game speed?
secondly, by having so many human managers in game and all managing clubs of similar levels, therefore all looking to sign players of same ability rating, this would make signing a player extremely time consuming and very frustrating for everyone, not to mention u'll probably have to outbid people 2 get the player and so will probably be paying way more than the players actually worth every time.
cant help thinking that 3 or 4 different countries with 2 or 3 tiers in each would be a much better option, managers will be looking to signm players of all levels of ability, making it a lot easier to sign the type ov player your looking for and at a much more reasonable price.and would also mean chances of u selling players u no longer need are much higher, as managers in lower leagues look to imprtove.
just suggestion tho

Guys, I want in on this, but I quite fancy being Sao Paulo, even though Brazil isnt in your list!! Hit me up on steam: JTPR88

I can see this taking a long, long time to play out.

Give me CSKA Moscow, please
my Steam: bsanchezb

I have big experience network game

[email protected] is steam id

can i take PSV Eindhoven ?

i added OP on steam, but he hasn't accepted it for days now, even though he is online

Last edited: