kostkoll

Reaction score
Hi guys! I need your help. Im playing panathinaikos in my first season and i have to choose a first option to buy-feeder club between Clairefontaine (the famous youth academy) and Slavia Prague. Clairefontaine is the youth team of players such as Henry, Anelka and Gallas, and has excellent youth facilities, academy and recruitment. Nevertheless, it is an amateur team with no players (in my huge custom database) and i wonder if they are going to recruit any young stars next season? Has anyone had such an experience with Clairefontaine as feeder club? All advice is welcome! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Mate, i actually use clairefontaine and i am playing as man utd in season 2013.They have a few decent prospects come through and althouhg i don't have screenshots i signed a wonderkid from them last season. They have a good youth recruitment and after a few seasons they have some good players come through.Although Slavia Prague may give you more options straight away as they are a larger club you may want to use them

Thanks Mate! You ve been a lot helpful! I think i m gonna go with Clairefontaine then! I just wanted to hear that it is active. Thanks again!

No worries.Usually even if a feeder club has excellent training facilities go with them , another reason why is because if you send your youngsters their stats should increase and they should get valuable playing time.I go 4 youth players on loan there and they are doing heaps well.

Anytime mate.Let me know how it goes for you.

No worries.Usually even if a feeder club has excellent training facilities go with them , another reason why is because if you send your youngsters their stats should increase and they should get valuable playing time.I go 4 youth players on loan there and they are doing heaps well.

Anytime mate.Let me know how it goes for you.

a little off topic here but how do i send my youngsters out on loan specifically to my feeder club? bit new to this feeder club thing :p

a little off topic here but how do i send my youngsters out on loan specifically to my feeder club? bit new to this feeder club thing :p
I have no affiliated clubs in my West Brom game but im fairly sure what you do is right click the persons name then a list of things shud come up like the persons name then sqaud then transfer and contacts.You then go to squads on the list and a new list shud come up and clairefontaine shud come up.U select them and then after a day or 2 it will tell you wheather the club and the player have accepted the loan.

I have no affiliated clubs in my West Brom game but im fairly sure what you do is right click the persons name then a list of things shud come up like the persons name then sqaud then transfer and contacts.You then go to squads on the list and a new list shud come up and clairefontaine shud come up.U select them and then after a day or 2 it will tell you wheather the club and the player have accepted the loan.

cheers, ill look into that tonight!

You can send them there by first clicking the person you want to send. Then theres Squad Transfers & Contracts Scouting interaction on the top right. Press Squad and there last should be affliated clubs and then select in your case clairefontaine.

right click his name choose (squad or transfer) cant remember witch then send to feeder