Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I pre signed J.Hart for 5m, De maria £4.5, Velosa £12.5, Liedson £2.5, S.Taylor £4.5m
I sold Bendntar, Denilson, Song, Diaby, Fabianski, Rosicky, Senderous
After Season I plan to sell, Almunia, Eboue, Arshavin (need money)
Maybe sell Eduardo or Vela (raise money for world class stiker)

What you think

you are selling some great players and i expect u will face problems very soon shudnt do soo many changes on first season...

too much change too quickly, you will have to have a really slow and defensive tactic for the 1st season to try help your players gel. plus not the greatest signings ever too, not a good idea to sell Vela, Diaby and Rosicky, but its your game! <)

i would have sold Fabianski - got Lloris or Mandanda, Benaglio, (spent most on a new GK)
would have got a new CM to partner Fabregas like Fellaini, Veloso, Inler, Camacho, Lars Bedner, Simon Rolfes or Raul Merieles a good defensive type mid.
maybe sold Song and Denilson to raise cash for above.

waited for 2nd season and invested in a new CB and ST by selling off Senderous and Bendetner!
get Luisao - Benfica for Experience, Naldo, Mertesacker for CB

ok thanks, also first part of season play formation 4 5 1 , and won alot of games with tight defence (also helped that my forwards were injured haha), later on after more confidence when for attacking 4 4 2, also just brought squad playes Miles Addison from Derby cheap £2m as he young english and can play central defence of defencive midfield. Does anyone think of any good right backs, hopefully young and english to understudy Sagna. also does anyone have an opinion of J.Rodwell of Everton and good strikes max £20m please

1st season, bought bruno alves for 6.5m, turned out to be the league's signing of the season. Gallas says he needs a new challenge in the last week of transfer window. sold him n got chilleini of juve for 24.5m. Won the league and lost to inter milan the the champions league final. hehe..
I think its important to get a CB in the 1st season for arsenal. I kept diaby as he is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.