spursman86

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to start the season with tottenham but just want some help with which players you can suggest for me and formations and team talks please. Thanks

I started one yesterday with spurs. I got fellaini, Hamsik and miralem pjanic from Roma. paying for the incomings mostly in installments. Got a new stadium being built. 3rd in the prem mid January. Final of the league cup too. Iplay 4-2-3-1 and pjanic just behind Defoe is doing amazing. I sold Sandro, Dempsey, sigurdsson, Bentley, and released a few reserves to free up the wage bill. Got Tom ince, sterling, meyer and mason Bennett coming end of the season.

I'd just go for Baines or Alaba first season.you don't really need to do much with spurs as there squad is quality.I played 4-4-1-1 with them and won the league first year.

H Loris
rb Walker
lb Baines
Bpd Vertonghan
CD Kaboul

Winger right Lennon
Left Bale
Bwm Sandro
b2b Dembele
attacking mid Holtby
poacher Defoe.

I think in the first few years you just need a quality left back and a right winger and a top class striker.

I'd just go for Baines or Alaba first season.you don't really need to do much with spurs as there squad is quality.I played 4-4-1-1 with them and won the league first year.

H Loris
rb Walker
lb Baines
Bpd Vertonghan
CD Kaboul

Winger right Lennon
Left Bale
Bwm Sandro
b2b Dembele
attacking mid Holtby
poacher Defoe.

I think in the first few years you just need a quality left back and a right winger and a top class striker.

get alaba over baines, his alot younger and will become the best lb in the game in a few years, and also, DONT sell sandro, 1 of the best DMs on the game.

Exactly about alaba.I like Baines because I try and have a lot of British players in my team.Baines will do a better job straight away aswell

I would probably keep an eye on Valencia( man u) to see if he gets little playtime. He would be the perfect rotation to Lennon.

becareful of second season syndrome 1st season won league cup fa cup and europa league finished 4th. Second season won the Chairty Shield and euro super cup doing naff in league now tho

Same as dale tbh, first season you stomp and then the rest of the time you're struggling.

Santon for around 7mil, averages 7.14 a season for me as Assou Ekotto wouldn't sign a new contract.. Also Falcao wouldn't be a bad addition either ;-)