JLBfifa

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was just starting a career with my beloved United and wanted a DLP to play in midfield. I know Carrick's top class but he's getting on and I wanted a younger replacement who is well developed already.

I thought of Gundogan, but he signed a new contract with Dortmund after I agreed personal terms with him :mad:

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I have a ?39m budget.

Last edited:
Willl Hughes? Mario Pugliese? Sergi Darder? A.Herrera?

Milan Badelj? He's always a nice player, around 7.5m-8m

Try for Kevin De Bruyne for Chelsea, isn't defensively solid though as he's primarily AM, but has excellent passing and PPMs. Axel Witsel? Paul Pogba can be baught for ~30M, he's young but good enough for first team. (Of course, paying 30M for a player who left on free is kinda hard :p).

Pogba is the best choice, you should buy him asap, because you might not be able to meet Juventus financial demands after first season. If you do not want spend so much on Pogba, Verratti is another option, a bit worse maybe but still quality and he should be cheaper.

Verratti's PPM made him better than Pogba for my save. I was playing with two central midfielders, one of them a BMW and the other one a DLP; Verratti was obviously the DLP, and he was tremendous. Not to expensive either, and turns out to become world class.

Pogba wasn't that great for me, so eventually he became my 2nd choice for that position. But sometimes it all comes down to the tactic whether your player will perform or not. For instance; Balotelli didn't perform well for me at all, but Volland (who is apparently much less of a player than what Balo is) did brilliantly.

Last edited:
I am in the process of replacing Carrick with Dembele, I bought him at end of first season. His first season was very average, however his second season, he plays very well.

Verratti's PPM made him better than Pogba for my save. I was playing with two central midfielders, one of them a BMW and the other one a DLP; Verratti was obviously the DLP, and he was tremendous. Not to expensive either, and turns out to become world class.

Pogba wasn't that great for me, so eventually he became my 2nd choice for that position. But sometimes it all comes down to the tactic whether your player will perform or not. For instance; Balotelli didn't perform well for me at all, but Volland (who is apparently much less of a player than what Balo is) did brilliantly.
That's because of ME's treatment of some PPMs and attributes. Balo has Shoots from distance PPM, which is worst one to have for striker. Low team work and work rate, unlikely to succeed for human manager, will win Best European player for AI.

Mehmet ekici works for me after I sell gundogan to madrid with 50m. I buy ekici at 2.6m hehe :D also he is best in corner taker.