MiiCK

Reaction score
Alright fellas!

Just finished my first season on FM11 and tbh, i think it was a good season!

Chose to be Sunderland (my home club) and the start of season expectations were to finish mid -table! After making some key signings and spending hours on tactics, we achieved a very respectable 4th place!

View attachment 115090

Having reached 4th place i'm delighted! I also managed the team to win the FA Cup! The final was between Sunderland and West Brom (west brom managed to beat chelsea 2-1 in the semi's!) and the FA Cup Final result was 2-0 to Sunderland, with goals from Frazier Campbell and John Fleck!

Top Players in my season:
Darren Bent: 40 apps, 36 goals.
Roque Santa Cruz: 8 apps, 6 goals. (free transfer from man city mid-season)
Ahmed Elmohammady: 20 apps, 3 goals. Average Rating: 7.86. (highest av rating in squad)

Signings (IN):
Ahmed Elmohammady, ENPPI > Sunderland 2M.
Sergio Martin, FC Dallas > Sunderland 2.5M.
John Fleck, Rangers > Sunderland 3.3M.
Ross Barkley, Everton > Sunderland 1.6M.
Mario Balotelli, Man City > Sunderland 12M. (currently offering contract.. played 7 games for man city this season, wage at man city is 100k p/w, i'm offering 135,000 p/w wages, hopefully signing soon!)
David Beckham, Los Angeles > Sunderland 625k.
Romelu Lukaku, Andelecht > Sunderland 7M.

Signings (OUT):
Steed Malbranque, Sunderland > Wolves 2.5M.
Billy Knott, Sunderland > QPR 16k.
Boudewijn Zenden, Sunderland > Coventry LOAN.
David Healy, Sunderland > Coventry LOAN.

P.S, i've had Simon Mignolet as my #1 keeper this season as Craig Gordon has played terrible!
+ Darren Bent got top goalscorer in the prem, so that's a good result too!
+ Darren Bent got most Man Of The Match's too! epiiic!

View attachment 115091

Hope you enjoyed my season as much as i did.....lol.

MiiCK! (H)

Last edited:
Nice but you should post this is the post my succeses thread.

Look at Man City lol

Well done on getting 4th place mate!!!!!!

This should be in: Post your success thread

ooops, sorry... moderator please move for me?

Look at Man City lol

Well done on getting 4th place mate!!!!!!

Cheers bud! took ages to get there, instead of just skipping through, carefully planned tactics etc before every match, took a while but well worth it as you can see!

+ yeah, mancini got sacked and i got offered the job LOL! (H)

Did u turn it down:O

yeah, i'm signing balotelli (which should be one of their key players) and sunderland are my team, couldn't possibly leave lol, supported them since i was a kid.. normally have 2 saves going, one for sunderland, and one for a random prem team... always stay with sunderland in my sunderland save lol oO)(H)

Do Sunderland not start with £0 transfer budget? How did you manage to generate £17m and then £12m for Balotelli,without having to sell key players? Plus affording his wages and that of the other players? Just wondering because I'd like to be able to get my budget as Bolton up. cheers

they gave me a transfer budget to start with bud.. but just keep asking the boardroom to increase wage/transfer budget.. they'll cave in at some point.. if you get a run of good results, they tend to accept whatever i ask at the boardroom..