CSullivanAFC4

Reaction score
Hi guys, Just need a bit of help first season with Crystal Palace I only have £200,000 for my budget. Need some help with good loan signings who can do a job right away and also some bargains. So any suggestions would be appreciated

Hi guys, Just need a bit of help first season with Crystal Palace I only have £200,000 for my budget. Need some help with good loan signings who can do a job right away and also some bargains. So any suggestions would be appreciated

I'd get David Suazo the Honduras free agent, ignore the scout report he's an ace striker in the Championship! And try Tote he's the spanish CAM free agent with great passing and dribbling. You could possibly try & get for loan Nick Powell or somebody?

Last edited:
I'd get David Suazo the Honduras free agent, ignore the scout report he's an ace striker in the Championship! And try Tote he's the spanish CAM free agent with great passing and dribbling. You could possibly try & get for loan Nick Powell or somebody?

I will have a look at the two free agents you suggested, I've looked at quite a few Premier League players to loan but struggled to find many. Did manage to bring in Callum Mcmanaman and Stefano Denswil on loan. Cheers for your suggestions

I will have a look at the two free agents you suggested, I've looked at quite a few Premier League players to loan but struggled to find many. Did manage to bring in Callum Mcmanaman and Stefano Denswil on loan. Cheers for your suggestions

Yeah, I find it hard to loan decent premiership youngsters as most of them have 'first team contributions' at there current club's. Them two you signed on loan should be pretty good for you

Boudjemaa will cost you next to nothing and his stats are very good ...

Look in German top league reserve teams of top teams as they feature a lot of good players that usually get loaned for (next to) nothing.

i got callum mcmanaman for blackpool amazing if or poacher! try shane ferguson(newcastle) good winger erm jesse lingard)man utd) shane duffy )everton) good cb steven gohouro(spelling) cb free good for a yr or 2