pughey12

Reaction score
i'm in my first season in charge of cardiff city and i was wondering if there were asny good players for championship git alex chamberlain on loan need a good striker and ball winning midfielder could do with a couple of quality centre backs too

Last edited:
I can help

Sriker-ante vukusic(hadjuk),soukona(free)

Mdflder-belluschi(fcporto)

Cb-rivas,kara,toro,ilori (free,tromso,colocolo,sporting lisbon)

Vukusic,soukana,and the defenders yes i think so and belluschi he usually goes to whest ham

Adam Vass is an awesome ball winning midfielder, Andile Jali is also very good. You can probably buy Yaya Sanogo, seeing as all 3 came to me on my Derby save. with regards to centre backs, try Gioda and maybe even Novaretti if you have the cash.

Try some wonderkids youth players like Kurt Zouma or Mamaye Tounkara for CD, Yaya Sanogo,Ante Vukusic or Darwin Quintero as striker and try some old experienced free-agents for 1-2 years, because you may need some experience in the team.Also try to loan in some players from England like Guidetti, Boyata,Jack Robinson,Frimpong,Coquelin...
If you want a good GK i recommend you Yann Sommer. Hope I helped you,and sorry for bad english, I'm a romanian xD.