gates4000

Reaction score
ok i got to second in the champ in my first season but lost the players that i thought could make it at the prem level, i managed to get what i think is a very good squad for around 40 mill by juggling the budget and getting some gems in the free transfer market, i think the team would really only suit a 4-5-1 or a 4-2-3-1 as owen is my only good striker. i am 5 games in and yet to get any points, i was hoping you could point me towards a tactic that could work for my team, thanks in advance :)

just realised i broke a bunch of forum rules. my bad i only just got back on and hadn't read my other thread as it was pointless i'll repost it, :/

kompany was on the TL for 3.3 mill, hargreaves was available on a free, phil jones was 10 mill but only wanted 30,000 a week and as i am pompey on 11.0 i got taken over midway through my first season, charlie adam had a minimum fee release clause, zabaleta was on the TL most i spent on anyone was 12 mill on cheik m'bengue. was given 32 mill budget for attempt to avoid relegation and told them i could get a mid table finish so they gave me 39 mill and 700,000 wage budget. cheers i'll try them out

cheers guys, and thanks nursemorph too. pulled it together and managed a 14th finish