CWilky

Reaction score
Hey, was just wondering how well people do in their first season after getting promoted into the premiership?
Just been been promoted with Notts Forest, played Liverpool, Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Bolton and Newcastle within the first 6 games and managed to beat utd, bolton, newcastle and draw with liverpool, so now im sitting something like 5th.
Have only spent something like £3.7m this season.
What about you guys?

The only thing I really take into account when in my first season in the Premiership is...

Starting Strategy: Counter
Counter Attack: Yes.
Roaming: Stick to Position.
Creative Freedom: More Disciplined.

i usually finish around 13th-17th but after the first season when i get more transfer budget i begin to push for europe :)

got relegated with Bristol but then promoted again then after a few seasons finished 4th

I finished 8th with Wednesday. I was around 12 points off 7th though and could have finished as far down as 11th if results didnt go my way on the final day. I was expecting 10th after seeing the days fixtures, amazingly all my rivals lost or drew and I managed to hold Arsenal at the Emirates, a result that handed the Premier League to Tottenham, Dramatic stuff!!

Finished 11th with Sheff Utd in the first season and then finished 8th in second season

Currently in pre-season for next season

Finished 11th with Sheff Utd in the first season and then finished 8th in second season

Currently in pre-season for next season

Same. Sheffield Untied. I hovered around 13th for most of my first season and then the next I finished 8th. And then last season I somehow won the league cup and finished 3rd.