Kimmsern

Reaction score
Just started a new game with a friend in Swedish league.

Im playing with IFK Norrköping FK and he is playing with AIK. Two ok clubes in Sweden.

But i do not have got the time with this game to find good cheap players.

So any one out there that can help me out ? player i can pick up or mabye some good loans form biger club i can aim for.

Swedish players or just any nation?

Some swedish players come to mind for example: Carlos Strandberg(on loan at AIK in real-life, not in the game though) is almost always available for loan at the start of the game from CSKA Moscow. He plays as a striker best role probably target man as his speed is a bit underrated, IMO. Sead Haksabanovic in Halmstad BK is a very talented youngster and can play in every offensive midfield position. You can approach him straight away as he is on a youth-contract. Jordan Larsson, the son of legend Henrik Larsson, should not cost that much although might be tricky luring him away from his father at Helsingborg. Striker and with good potential, for the swedish league atleast.

And whatever you do KEEP HOLD OF LINUS WAHLQVIST. Brilliant player.

What type of region the players are from does not matter. I just wanna try build up a good team that in time, can fight well in the europe.

Yeah. Linus Wahlqvist is really good. have him to 2018 atm. gonna give him a new contract next year. must have him aslog is a can.

Banggaard from Midtjylland at cb is brilliant.
Adam Vass and Vieux Sane are dirt cheap and awesome (first costs up to 500k, second up to 200k)
Sergio Diaz also is a dirt cheap cf wonderkid who ll drill the Swedish league a new one for 2/3 seasons and then you can sell him for 10s of millions.

Cant find Adam Vass. what league is he playing in ?
Also forgot to load up Paraguy league. so cant find Diaz hahaha. I know from playing Norwegian league that Sane is really GOOD :D