First season JUVENTUS

mancingo

Reaction score
Hy there.
If any of you have played with Juventus please share your experience.
This is my first season in Italy. My transfer policy in the first transfer window is to keep most of the current team and bring only 3 or 4 very young players for backup. I've brougt in Henry Saivet, Fleck, Ochirosii and Sacko for the future.
Appiah came for free as backup for Sissoko.
I've sold Maninger and brought for free Danut Coman.
I've also sold Legrotalie for 7 mil and brought Goian to replace him.
I play a 4-3-3 sistem with del piero and camoranesi as wingers and treseguet as target man.

Use Del Piero to tutor Fleck,

Fleck will be amazing in two seasons and then replace one of the attacking three with him.

Yes, good point mate. I've done that. Also, in training I've Fleck has to learn to play on the right side also. He is competent.

Have you got any more money? I bought moutinho and palombo, and sold sissoko
I also bought Bordon (CB) although i think you should have kept legrotalie :(

Sissoko is "a beast"....Very strong player, slightly underated in my opinion. Very good fisical stats. Palombo and Moutinho are very good midfilders but they are expensive for Juventus in the first transfer window. I would rather sell Poulsen and Camoranesi.

Sissoko is "a beast"....Very strong player, slightly underated in my opinion. Very good fisical stats. Palombo and Moutinho are very good midfilders but they are expensive for Juventus in the first transfer window. I would rather sell Poulsen and Camoranesi.

NEVER sell Camoranesi...he is ur best RM by a long way. ONly after a few seasons u shud sell him
If u think sissoko and poulson are better than palombo...then keep them

i'd recommend Fellani and De jong, i think Fellani is way underestimated, he's got good stat's and only 22, should b able 2 get him for about 9 mill as well after 1st season!

fellani and de jong are both defensive midfilders. I trust sissoko to be better. at least I think he is stronger.

fair point, but both are well capable pushing forward when asked, especially De Jong

out of the 2 i'd sell poulsen and get fellani!

I've defined my team in 9.3.0

Bufon
Srna Sakho Goian Chelini
DM Sissiko
MC Poulsen
AMR Camoranesi
ML Del Piero
AMLC Giovinco
ST Treseguet (Amauri)

My transfers were:

Players IN: Enyeama 200k Sakho (6,5 + Tiago), Srna (12 mil), Costin Lazar ( 650k), Saivet free, Ochirosii 400k, Lewandowski 1,2 mil

Players OUT> Iaquinta 8 mil totenham, Marchioni 7 mil genoa, salihamizic 3,2 wolsburg, and zebina 4,5 bolton.

BY the way, 9.3.0 works beter on my computer. beter match engine at least.