First season right wing back required

adc123

Reaction score
Valencia first season. Require a young cheap right wing back. I'm trying not to spend much money and currently revamping the squad getting rid of the older players.maybe in the range of 1 to 2 million.

Not very original but try Sime Vrsaljko, not a natural RB but can be easily trained to RWB or try a player called Fagner who plays for Vasco, very good natural RWB!

Hope this helps!

Vrsaljko is ace, but will probably set you back at least 3 million, look at Romario, who I think is from Vasco, but not 100%, good young Brazilian right back

Vrsaljko is ace, but will probably set you back at least 3 million, look at Romario, who I think is from Vasco, but not 100%, good young Brazilian right back
At the beginning of the game i never have to pay more than 1.8M for Vrsaljko

thanks guys. il try and get vrsaljko but its not looking promising at the moment. Romario looks to be the cheaper option. Failed with a 2 million Fagner bid.

I'm not sure how much he'll cost you, but you could take a look at Daniel Opare.

Romario is a good sign! I have him in my Liverpool save, its in the 18/19 season and he is a 3.5 star RB :)