Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi lads

I've decided to go with soton, i'm in need of some quality players including the keeper position, central midfielder, and right back, fairly cheap so i can save some dosh for the premier league :) p.s i've tried signing carlos fierro, doesn't want to discuss with me the mardy git

Reaction score
I am soton im in my 3rd season, currently in 3rd position, in the premier league. Sign jali and verratti in the middle! As a goalkeeper i got zaluska in my 1st season, now am playing with handanovic. Loan delfouneso in the 1st season! And i signed erick torres in my 1st season, incredible player! Also, signed fierro in my second season (1st season in the pl).
1st season won the Npower championship.
2nd season won the League cup, runners-up in the fa cup to chelsea, and 9th in the premier league.
3rd season so far: 3rd position, Lost at chelsea in the league cup semi final, still in the fa cup, and came first in the europa league group stage (very tough group: valencia, zenit and borussia dortmund.)
If you want to know some other things or any recommendations on who to sign, just ask :) Good Luck!

Reaction score
I've done the exact same, Started with Soton, and I need players to sign! Help it great, also I've signed the players stated above :) ohh and Delfounseo won't join me :(

Reaction score
Hey, could you recommend a different striker as Delfouneso won't join me on loan for some reason :(

Reaction score
theres only 1 name...RUBEN ROCHINA!! hes a fuckinggggggg monster! on my save in 4th season he has 16pace 166 acc 16 comp 17 ftouch 17fin 17drib