mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
hi all, i just started a save with Swansea and i have about 5.75 million to spend but hardly any wages, so im offloading all the players that earn more than they should. Also do you know any players that are decent in the prem and will come to a small team like swansea bearing in mind the transfer budget.

5.75m is pretty decent.

goalkeepers: you already have michael vorm, so you wont need a new keeper.

defenders: ivan banadalovski, kara (you may have a problem with work permit though), a mosquera (spelling), waldo ponce, michael lustig, rafael toloi, james tomkins, abdel el kaoutari, peter zanev, adrian adlete (spelling, mexican left back), fausto pinto, domiano ferronetti (udinese guy and always tranfer listed in my game)

midfielders: karim ait fana, yttegard jenssen (spelling, tromso guy), jack collison, tom (cheap & good, you'll be surprised :)), m diame, hendry thomas (my favourite all rounder midfielder), elliot grandin (pretty versatile), giovani dos santos (not sure if he'll sign though), adam vass (must buy)

strikers: darwin quintero, wilfried, ruben rochina, jackson martinez, nolan roux

hope this helps :)

If your after a striker , then look into Christian Benitez, you can get him for fairly cheap in the first season, but it would be best to pay in installments i think, but if he's going to cost to much then don't but your club under financial strain. Kasami from Fulham ( I think that's his name ) is a midfielder , quality player and you can get him fairly cheapish. You can try and get Vrsaljko (Spelling) he's with Dinamo , you can get him for under 2 million and he's world class.

nolan roux is a good poacher up front and i agree with cmh9090 adam vass in the midfield is world class bought him for like 1.4mil and sold him for 14 in my 3rd season and rafael toloi has to b ur first choice defender to buy he might b young but hes now my favorite defender to partner with ashley williams:)