letsgotommo

Reaction score
So I usually use someone else's tactic on FM but I started a new game and decided that I would try my own tactic which is either working quite well or I have been extremely lucky with it.

First 19 games of the season with Bradford I am unbeaten with some pretty good results in there as well

View attachment 306943 View attachment 306942 View attachment 306941 View attachment 306940

Usually I struggle to control possession in games but the only 2 games I have had less possession in was the Spurs and MK Dons game.

Anyway maybe I should move on to the tactic at Home I use View attachment 306939 https://www.mediafire.com/?833wifxd7pph3g6

Away I go for View attachment 306938 http://www.mediafire.com/download/6...Away_CFE5B629-7478-453C-863E-89EDD3F7A87A.fmf

I am new to sharing tactics etc so any feedback is welcome or if you have any questions about it I'm happy to answer them :)

Happy FM'ing

Last edited:
yeah You get some feedback if u put download link... or im blind

Apologies, I have edited the OP with links to the home and away one. Like I said this is my first time doing it so I am not 100% on what to do.

Thanks

I'm not having a very good start to this am I? haha edited again so should have home and away now.

I am into the semi finals of the capital one cup with Bradford using this tactic I have beaten Spurs and Swansea on penalties both away and beat Blackburn at home 2-0 and Wigan away 2-0 but have Chelsea in the semis so feel that maybe the end of my cup run

Do you use OI instructions mate? This tactic looks solid defensively.

I just leave my OI to my assistant, It is pretty good defensively as on my other saves I am conceding far too many goals. I was using a tactic from here that scored me a lot of goals but couldn't keep them out but this seems to be working out well for me.

It's the first tactic I have used where I tend to dominate possession in games as well.

Quick update on the tactic, 2nd season in a row i've reached semi's in CoC with Bradford knocking out City and Chelsea in the last two rounds. After Chelsea match this popped up View attachment 304195