First team experience vs. Home training

Cloud~

Reaction score
Firstly I'm not sure where this should really go but I put it here because it's probably the most popular section and it is related to players and player development.

Just wondering what people's views were on this. Personally I think when you mould the player into what you want, then give him first team experience. For example if you had a young player with say 5 strength, but you want him to be strong (centreback or defensive mid) you wouldnt loan him out you would give him high strength training till his strength gets to like 10 or so.

I'm not sure though, I've got verratti and he's 17 his passing and creativity are 13 I don't know if I should wait till it gets a bit better before I loan him out to get experience.

Good idea for a thread mate I always think of this aswell I usually train them

I would say creating a specifically-designated training schedule for Verratti and giving him glimpses of first-team experience should improve it.

If not,loan him out.He would get first-team experience and he would be able to learn more,despite not having the specifically-highlighted areas of Creativity.