louiscfc

Reaction score
Start of the season, two games in and a regen moans that he's not playing enough.

1. He's a youngster, a rotation player in a league-winning team.
2. 2 games into the season give me chance!

and the funniest of them all....

3. He's been away with the international squad all summer so hasn't even been available for selection!!!

This must be a bug...?

Start of the season, two games in and a regen moans that he's not playing enough.

1. He's a youngster, a rotation player in a league-winning team.
2. 2 games into the season give me chance!

and the funniest of them all....

3. He's been away with the international squad all summer so hasn't even been available for selection!!!

This must be a bug...?

I don't think it's a bug, they've just not worded it well. Players will all come with the same requests but their reasons will be different. In this case, it sounds like he feels he's on the verge of breaking into the first team and wants to know if he's in your plans. Did he do well for his international side, how's he playing int he reserve games?

I think SI need to reformat how players ask for 1st team football. A "I've been doing well, Am I in your first team plans?" or "I've been doing well in reserve games and I think I'm ready to step up" would help us better guage what they're looking for.

I don't think it's a bug, they've just not worded it well. Players will all come with the same requests but their reasons will be different. In this case, it sounds like he feels he's on the verge of breaking into the first team and wants to know if he's in your plans. Did he do well for his international side, how's he playing int he reserve games?

I think SI need to reformat how players ask for 1st team football. A "I've been doing well, Am I in your first team plans?" or "I've been doing well in reserve games and I think I'm ready to step up" would help us better guage what they're looking for.

Maybe, but he played most of my last season despite being a rotation player. He's only 20! Doesn't make sense. Good point though.

Maybe, but he played most of my last season despite being a rotation player. He's only 20! Doesn't make sense. Good point though.

If I felt I was good enough, only being 20 wouldn't stop me from asking. What's his personality. If he's ambitious he'll never stop pestering you.

If I felt I was good enough, only being 20 wouldn't stop me from asking. What's his personality. If he's ambitious he'll never stop pestering you.

I don't mind him pestering me if there's some logic behind it. Ok, two games into the season and he hasn't been selected, fine have a moan...but he wasn't even available for selection!! He has a professional personality.

Has he done it before? If he has and you gave him a run of games he could be trying it on

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk