scotth1995

Reaction score
Hey guys, and girls,

Just a quickie.

Who will you be playing as in the new blog system. How about posting team here, your challenge & how long you think it will take for you to do it? Maybe posting here and making the story sound interesting will get you noticed? SO POST, POST, POST! Get yourself known and get followers before the Blog System is released!!

I'll be carrying on with the story I am doing at the moment, I might need to change it a bit depending on how the blogs are presented.

I would like to play as Paris Saint-Germain, but I have another one up my sleeve.

I am planning on playing as a middle of the table Premiership side, like Aston Villa, and trying to get them to the top of England and the World. At the same time I plane on brining myself to the top of the Hall of Fame. I think I can win the Premiership in 3-4 seasons, and probably the same for the Champions League.

Going to try something abit differant hopefully an eastern european journeyman career.

Solihull Moors already started and i just beat blyth 4-0 in my first game of the season i reshaped the team completely :D

Sounds like some good ideas. Care to elaborate. Challenge? How long it should take to reach the top? Any signing you WANT?

Im thinking about being a Belgian side as they look like a nation with good youth prospects coming through sparked by you know who! (Romelu Lukaku). I done a game with Sporting CP on FM10 and enjoyed it so much it went on for 8 years. I got into the Hall of Fame with many Liga Sagres titles but my overall aim was too get Champions League glory which never came. I then started another cracker when i went to Sampdoria and won the Serie A title after building a truely great team.
However with this new League reputation thing i was going to do a Sporting CP game again but theyve sold Veloso and Moutinho who i loved soo much. Liga Sagres would be a brilliant league to grow with Sporting, Porto and Benfica and the likes of Braga but the time is right now for a new challenge, Belgium, grow the league reputation and hunt for Champions League glory. Im thinking Standard Liege or Anderlecht though so its not completely mission impossible 1, 2 and 3. What do you rekon?

Last edited:
I'll play as Tottenham and holiday it with Aaron in goal 'til they get relegated.

Sounds like some good ideas. Care to elaborate. Challenge? How long it should take to reach the top? Any signing you WANT?

To be honest if they told you everything there would be no point in reading the blog (6)

To be honest if they told you everything there would be no point in reading the blog (6)

fair enough

i would like to see Anderlecht, they already have a sick squad but not good enough for champs league past group stage... try it! i'll follow

I've hardley been using this site lately been to busy and i don't have a clue what the blogs are anyone care to explain plaese :)

I'll continue my Man U Story which is in my sig so guys please follow.

Also @OP you wrote Just a quickie. That made me lol a bit.

I'll be using my Celtic save with an intention of making Celtic a European Force. Also, winning the World Cup with Cameroon ^_^