Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

First team on the FM 2009 Demo?

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So who will you be going first on the demo...and why?

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Liverpool because they're super cool. Or Manchester City because they're super rich.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well i'll probably go as Man Utd as usual and maybe have a quick try with some obscure team.

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
I never play the demo really. I tend to load it manly to look at players and ill prob playa couple of games to see what the engines like. Ill most likely go Celtic or Man U, def going Celtic when the proper games out.

Reaction score
I try not to go Hearts because 1 month later your basically starting again

ill either go Villa or Man City

Reaction score
boro always on the real game probs city on the demo just to play

Reaction score
doubt i'll play demo....just wait for full release.....on which i will probably go Wrexham, altho may go for some success first and be a big team

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Steam and SI will provide a list of other mirrors to download from when its released, should be released about the 1st of November although this is just an estimate and SI havent really said anything about when it will be released.