agieluma

Reaction score
I'm playing as Fiorentina and I need an excellent CB. I've already signed 2 non-EU players from abroad so I can't take Balanta. I need someone else who can slot into my backline. I'll get Balanta next season. I have 12M pounds to spend

Jesus Vallejo
Jonathan Tah
John Stones
Alessio Romagnoli
Daniele Rugani
Kaan Ayhan
Filipo Romagna

Jesus Vallejo
Jonathan Tah
John Stones
Alessio Romagnoli
Daniele Rugani
Kaan Ayhan
Filipo Romagna

thanks man
I already have Vallejo. I sign him on every save (my first signing). I'll look into Tah as I can't get ROmagna and Rugani even though they would be my obvious choices because of Fiorentina's rivalry with Juve

Last edited:
thanks man
I already have Vallejo. I sign him on every save (my first signing). I'll look into Tah as I can't get ROmagna and Rugani even though they would be my obvious choices because of Fiorentina's rivalry with Juve
Is Vallejo good enough for the first team? I'm finding a CB too while contemplating whether to give Vallejo a chance in the first team.

Is Vallejo good enough for the first team? I'm finding a CB too while contemplating whether to give Vallejo a chance in the first team.

he usually breaks into my first 11 mid-way through my 2nd season and he is a terrific BPD when you train him to "switch ball to other flank" and "tries long-range passes"

Erik Sviatachenko from Denmark for £2mill buy out clause im sure.

Yes. From the first season. Dont be afraid to give him games.

Frederick Sorensen - can be signed on a free at the end of the first season and he becomes brilliant! i signed him for southamton and was great then sold him 2 seasons later to chelsea for £35m + add ons.

Stefan Bell,Diego Llorente,Pablo Insua,Macky Bagnack,Uros Cosic...they are cheap players and could became world class defenders...
I hope this could help you...Good luck pal !!!

Matteo bianchetti, solid centre back and can be captain and is Italian and cheap