Kris

Reaction score
Well i did not make it into my fed's top division but the league below and i ran away with it really :p

Promotion on the cards for Irn Bru

championsed1.jpg

profilebd3.jpg

prooftf0.jpg

I never bothered with FM live but well done son. And the team that finished bottom scored more goals than you :p

I like to play an Italian style of football but thatnks all the same :D

Who cares how you play, its winning that counts! Nice one mate!

Well done Kris! Although "i ran away with it" may not be the best words seeing as you only won by a point lol :D

i think it deserves a shout on the homepage 'forum moderator first on site to win a trophy on fml'

i mite sound stupid but how do u get onto this fm live????

It's only at the Beta stage at the moment so it's invite only sorry :(

i think it deserves a shout on the homepage 'forum moderator first on site to win a trophy on fml'

Well to be fair I did win a few trophies on FML. Didn't win any federation leagues though although I did come 2nd in Division one but the Prem was just too difficult to win. Won a few of the youth leagues though.

Well i did not make it into my fed's top division but the league below and i ran away with it really :p

Promotion on the cards for Irn Bru

profilebd3.jpg

Has to be said, ^ probably the most homosexual picture of you that i have seen, no offence...after all i do love you.

Anyway, well done Kris, wish Sean was nice enough to invite all the mods (including the ones HE HAS ACTUALLY TALKED TO FACE TO FACE).

Hehe sorry Redders. :wub:

I know James it isnt the best picture in the world :p

Come to think of it alot of your pictures look homosexual >_>

just have to better me dont you taylor.

Not my fault i'm awesome ;)

Although you are ranked higher than me in the To Madeira world :(