RuggyLAD

Reaction score
I have had a busy schedule on my FMC but the fitness has been terrible, I have tried changing my training method but that doesn't help. Any ideas on how to improve fitness? All my players have 12+ Natural Fitness.

I have had a busy schedule on my FMC but the fitness has been terrible, I have tried changing my training method but that doesn't help. Any ideas on how to improve fitness? All my players have 12+ Natural Fitness.
I always rest the entire squad the day after matches.

Calender > Rest All Players > One Day

I may be wrong but I think natural fitness is more related to how well they maintain match fitness if they're not playing. The stamina stat will affect how tired they are after each game.

And I agree with resting them after each match.

Myself I don't rest players before and after matches. I just rotate a lot. Yes I know that is difficult, but it is also a good opportunity to bring in young talented players. In FMC talents go booming once you play them a lot.

One thing I noticed by this tactic is that players are less tired after a while since they get used to playing 3 games a week.