Banda Noantri

Reaction score
Hello.
This is my first tread. So if i miss something ,feel free to tell me.
So...I grow sick and tired to see tactics tested on holiday and trying to find out which one is the best.
I don't trust holiday test ,because the AI can play your players anywhere( for example Mbappe on the wing and gets 45 goals ,while if you play him there he will fail) and the RNG of this game.
So i test five tactics that are new or most hyped .
The tactics are:
Lazio - 3-5-2 (Predicted to finish 4th) https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/352.168395/
Atalana - 4-2-2-2(Predicted to finish 7th) https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/small-tweak-of-mayhem-maker.169236/page-4#post-2526943 (post63)
Fiorentina - 4-1-2-1-2(Predicted to finish 8th) https://www.fmscout.com/a-bossanova-high-scoring-fm21-tactic.html
Borussia Dortmund 4-2-4 (Predicted to finish 2nd)
( I got it from here).
VfB Stuttgart(Predicted to finish 14th) - https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/k4l-4114-goal-tactic.167153/

I will post screenshot on 10th round ,than on season break and in the end of the season.

Last edited:
Here are the results on the 10th round it the different leagues and the group stage in CL

LAZIO
Squad.png
Standings.png
Schedule.png
CL.png
Transfers.png

ATALANTA
Squad.png
Schedule.png
CL.png
Transfers.png

FIORENTINA
Squad.png
Schedule.png
Tramsfers.png

BORUSSIA DORTMUND
Squad.png
Standings.png
CL.png
Transfers.png

Schedule.png

STUTTGART
Squad.png
Schedule.png
Transfers.png

Some decent result with all of the in the league.
BUT ALL OF THEM FAILING BIG TIME IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE !!!

2 out of the 3 teams in CL didn't manage to go trough the group stage and Lazio manage to scrape trough by an last minute goal by Dortmund against Rennes...Dortmund with only 2 points. Very ,very bad
The games played between teams that i manage ,are played without shout and "special treatment". Pure tactic and subs.
After i complete the season with those tactics , depending on what i can do on the transfermarket ,i will try do buy/sell players to fit into new formations and go for season 2 with different 5 tactics.
All of this is done ,for players like me...who want to go with tactic that can take their favorite club to the top on first season and grow them to the best club in the world...without having to try 20928482 tactics to see what works.

Last edited:
So...half season done. Here how teams shape up with their respective tactics.

Bundesliga.png
BvB squad.png
BvB Schedule.png
Stuttgart squad.png
Stuttgart schedule.png
Seria A.png
Atalanta squad.png
Atalanta schedule.png
Fiorentina squad.png
Fiorentina schedulee.png
Lazio squad.png
Lazio schedule.png

Will update on the end of the season. So far the Borussia Dortmund tactic is most impressive ,others...just average .

have you found a decent tactic for low to mid table teams sick of seeing people holiday saves using liverpool etc plus most tactics ive used work better on holiday than actually playing games

SEASON DONE !
From the five tactics - Dortmund and Lazio deliver some good football. Other average(Switched Stuttgart tactic to Vujevic tactics with 3 playmakers because small team tactic was awful and didn't deliver anything no point to continue testing it) to just bad. Lazio could've won CL but every striker was injured for 1 month when playing in the semifinal against Man City.
So...there are the results. Hope i was in help of you guys picking a tactic for your favorite team and breaking the game with it.
Thinkin for five new tactics to go new save. If anyone is interested you may suggest tactic to be tested with NO HOLIDAY sh*t.

Seria A.png
Seria A 1.png
Lazio squad.png
Lazio tactic.png
Lazio schedule.png
Atalanta ssquad.png
Atalanta schedule.png
Fiorentina tactic.png
Fiorentina squad.png
Fiorentina schedule.png
Bundesliga.png
Bundesliga 1.png