Reaction score
Hey, Has anyone else noticed a this bug where all the teams in a league play the fixtures in the same order?

Example: I was Leverkusen chasing Bayern in the race for the Bundesliga title and if the fixtures were HSV, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hannover, My next 4 fixtures would be HSV, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hannover?

Now to me that is very stupid and unrealistic for 2 teams but its the whole league and the same in all the other nations loaded as well. The only time you dont play the same games if you play that team in 2/3 games times then the order changes very slightly. How do i fix this? Ive tried starting new games and with Use Real Fixtures unticked and ticked but the same thing keeps happening? Any ideas? Its doing my head in!

Hey, Has anyone else noticed a this bug where all the teams in a league play the fixtures in the same order?

Example: I was Leverkusen chasing Bayern in the race for the Bundesliga title and if the fixtures were HSV, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hannover, My next 4 fixtures would be HSV, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Hannover?

Now to me that is very stupid and unrealistic for 2 teams but its the whole league and the same in all the other nations loaded as well. The only time you dont play the same games if you play that team in 2/3 games times then the order changes very slightly. How do i fix this? Ive tried starting new games and with Use Real Fixtures unticked and ticked but the same thing keeps happening? Any ideas? Its doing my head in!

I don't understand what you mean, how can you play the same 4 fixtures as another team at the same time?

He meant that they play the teams in the same order ( apart from the first match ), like 1,2,3,4,5,6::: 6,1,2,3,4,5:::5,6,1,2,3,4 etc

This is correct about the game. In real life, its extremly hard to get a fixture list for all teams spot on. Its so hard, it needs human being doing it. In terms of coding it into the game, this is the best we can get.

Last edited: