CharlieHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 371563

Manchester City - Sorting Out The New Noisy Neighbours

In this save I will be sorting out the issues with English club Manchester City despite having recent success by winning the FA Cup and The Barclays Premier League in recent seasons there is still a lot of problems with the club. Problems such as having such a big squad and players having to high wages for what they are capable of doing in their performances. So I will be getting rid of these players and replacing them with better young players who have smaller wages. Manchester City are also clearly struggling on the European stage because they haven't even got pasted the group stages of the UEFA Champions League which a club like them really should and it's my job to help them dominate European football.

Targets In The Next Three Seasons

*Win The Barclays Premier League*
*Win The FA Cup*
*Win The Capital One Cup*
*Get To The Semi Finals Of The UEFA Champions League*

Targets In The Next Ten Years

*Become The Number One Ranked Team In The World*
*Win The UEFA Champions League*
*Get Into The Top Ten Managers Hall Of Fame*

Transfers: In

Marco Van Ginkel
Transfer Fee: £11.5 Million
His 19 years old and has bags of potential and will be a good long term replacement for Samir Nasri.

Christian Eriksen
Transfer Fee: £35 Millon
Despite the huge £35 million price tag Christian Eriksen is a great young midfielder and he will be at the club for a long time.

Jack Butland
Transfer Fee: £7.5million(£3.5 million more in instalments)
Very young keeper with lots of potential will be on loan for at least three seasons but then will be rotated with Joe Hart.