LukeFM123

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the problem of the first half of the season fixtures, repeating themselves on the next half of the season?
For example if I'm playing arsenal and after that I have chelsea then stoke this will repeat the other half of the season just reversed home and away obviously.

Does anyone else have the problem of the first half of the season fixtures, repeating themselves on the next half of the season?
For example if I'm playing arsenal and after that I have chelsea then stoke this will repeat the other half of the season just reversed home and away obviously.

It's never happened to me personally but the fixture formula is close to repetition. It's usually a A,B,C,D - A,C,D,B or something to that effect. You might have happened upon one that repeated but i don't think it's consistent.

I have it happened to me on at least 4 different saves each season, annoying and I don't think anyone else has this problem so theres no fix

I have it happened to me on at least 4 different saves each season, annoying and I don't think anyone else has this problem so theres no fix

Happened to me every season in my A.C Milan save in FM 16.