MichGaughan97

Reaction score
Welcome

For my final save on FM I decided to try something completely different and choose an obscure league which not many people follow. I have been looking around and I have not seen one story set in Bosnia and Herzegovina..... What did I have to loose?

Leagues

So I done a bit of research and added the Bosnian Leagues (3 tiers) into the game through a custom database. I have added my own twist to the leagues though. Instead of the normal 1 promotion / 1 relegation spot in each of the leagues I introduced:

- Champion of third tier automatically promoted to the second and same applies to the Second Tier.
- Playoff system in the third and second tiers for promotion.
( 5th - 2nd compete in 2 legged playoff matches in the semis, similar to the English system, and a final)
- Two teams relegated from the Premier Division.
- Premier League and Second tier have 16 teams and Third tier has 14.

The winner of the Premier league is placed into the 2nd qualifying round of the champions league; 2nd are placed into the 2nd qualifying round of the Europa League; 3rd and 4th are put into the 1st qualifying round of the Europa League.

Bosnian Cup

Winner into the 3rd round of the Europa League. 146 teams compete.

My team

Borac_Banja_Luka.png

FK Borac Banja Luka ( Borac for short ) are one of the oldest, well known teams in Bosnia. They have ever only won the Premier League once, in 2011, and the Cup once in 2010. The club was originally founded for the purpose of promoting workers rights in Bosnia. (Borac translates as "Fighter"). This is one reasons I chose this team as I found their story very interesting. Stop me if I am boring you!!!

They are predicted to finish 4th in the Premier League behind Željezničar (1st), Sarajevo (2nd) and Široki Brijeg (3rd).

The board want me to retain a respectable league position but my aim will be to win the league and try and gain the riches of Champions League football.

Within five years I will be hoping to have participated in the Group stages.

Will post club Info and my first month in charge on my next post! I had already started the league before I started the story! Ooops!

If you are interested in this please leave a comment
smile.png