Status
Not open for further replies.

geordie1981

Reaction score
After months of messing around with gradients, mosiacs, difference clouds and the like I've finally come up with a simple team specific background that (imo) looks good in game. More importantly for me anyway, now that I have all of the PSD files for this in order I'm able to fly through each league in half an hour.

One size fits all and this time there's no multiple folder/config confusion.

Extract to My Documents/Sports Interactive/FM10/Graphics

Superpack

coming soon

Preview
neue2.png

steklox.png

usapreview.png

Individual Downloads

eng.png
ENGLAND

Premier League

ita.png
ITALY

Serie A

sco.png
SCOTLAND

SPL - Third Division

esp.png
SPAIN

Liga BBVA

Last edited:
Looks good I have previously downloaded all of your other backgrounds; good job mate :)

Cheers bolasj and I'll do the SPL first thing tomorrow morning.

Really like them, good stuff. I can help if you need it.:)

I look forward to a League 1 and a Liga Sagres Pack ........... Hopefully :)

@bolasj, added to the list.

@StuW, if you want to help that'd great just pm me if you're serious and I'll send the PSD's and draw up a tut, its a bit fiddly at first but once you know what to do its a piece of pish.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

All 42 Scottish Leaugue Clubs.

Download

Last edited:
Uh silly question, does it change automatically on each team's screen?

how do u make backgrnds? do u need to make a config and ****? and any dimensions?

You just get a picture you like, re-size it to fit your screen, save as ID and stick it in a folder and drag it into FM graphics configurator and you're done.

Kala, yes thats right it should although backgrounds do tend to freeze on certain skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.