IggyGoal

Reaction score
Is flair necessary for players to be good at dribbling?

Is it the flair stat that makes the players able to the special tricks in game where they move very unpredictable and feint in different directions often.

Nani is like this, although in my game he is almost floating around? Lol.

Flair is useful for attacking players, you summed it up pretty well. Players with high flair basically do the unexpected more often, as well as do extremely fancy dribbles such as stepovers or that wierd floaty thing you mentioned.

It's not NECESSARY for them to be good at dribbling, but it certainly helps.

Thx for the reply.

I think I will get a playmaker with more flair. Sometimes my team just passes it around until they eventually lose the ball. In these situations must be important for the players to have the flair to create something out of nowhere.

Yeup, you've pretty much got it. Hence why Dario Conca always does well for me.

Welcome to FM-Base, if nobody's said it before, by the way. ;)

Thx for the reply.

I think I will get a playmaker with more flair. Sometimes my team just passes it around until they eventually lose the ball. In these situations must be important for the players to have the flair to create something out of nowhere.
Also look for a playmaker, who has good passing and creativity stats as well.

Last edited:
nah u can have high flair and not be the best or low flair and be an affective winger like adam johnson

Dario Conca has done really well last season IRL. Maybe the best player of the season.

He is very versatile in game, but in my reports they always say that the club won't sell him. So I can never get him.

High flair + technique + long shots = regular 40 yard screamers too, worth bearing in mind