Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Flashforward

Reaction score
Anyone else watch this and are gutted about there been no season two :(

Hope they eventually bring one out like :)

Reaction score
the ratings were awful but i loved it..thought it was a great idea for a show!

theres definetly no season 2, i have googled it for ages.. they only showed the first 10 episodes on channel 5 but theres actually 22 episodes in the series...incase you didnt know.. you can download them easy enough

Reaction score
What the first 10 of season 2? or 1? I have watched all of one and loved it its **** there will be no season 2 like :(

Staff member
Reaction score
it started off well, then completely went to ****. deserved to be cancelled

Reaction score
Got put on hiatus by Channel Five and ABC over in the US have cancelled it altogether. I loved it, though sometimes it was a bit hard to follow.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
One of the dullest most ridiculous pilot and second episode of something I've ever watched.

Reaction score
I thought it was great, different and with a great story line :)

Reaction score
What the first 10 of season 2? or 1? I have watched all of one and loved it its **** there will be no season 2 like :(
season 1 has 22 episodes..only 10 were shown on channel 5. theres definetly no season 2

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
I loved the first few episodes but it got really ****, they had a good idea but dragged it out. Should have wrapped it up at the end of Season1.

Reaction score
The show was brilliant. Except the whole time I was waiting for Kumar to show up

seriously it was win, cliffhangers were epic

Reaction score
It was cancelled because ABC were having financial problems and had to stop some programs.

But yeah I enjoyed it :)

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
How about the Event. Anyone watching that. Similar feel to Flashforward but a lot better imo.

Reaction score
I loved Flashforward, but I don't know how they could do a second season after how they ended it. However I found it annoying EVERYONE in the world managed to know about the event in 7 mins...

Reaction score
I for one did enjoy this Series, was gutted to hear it got cancelled, I did manage to watch the entire season! was also gutted with Jericho being cancelled...

wish I had the cash to bring some of the shows that were good and got cancelled.... ;)