Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMan

Reaction score
Is there a flex skin available for football manager 2010?

***** nice! yeah i totally agree search mate dont be such a clueless waster

Calm it cuddles, gio lovers cant get angry at each other ;)

Turns out the maker of flex for 08 and 09 said they aint gonna make one for 10.

Last edited:
Whats different between the new link and the one 6days ago mate?

Hey, thanks for the skins. Like a mentioned in the download section, the continue and options buttons are cut short for me, also on the panel on the bottom left the create note and subscribe buttons are invisible.

Also during TV mode in a game you cant see the tactic and other button at the top, nor can you change which replays you see or the amount of highlights you want to see. The play button also doesn't turn to pause when its pressed.

These are the faults ive found, sorry to mention them its just this skins has so much potential!

Last edited:
I Don't use TV mode so not come across those issues.

"also on the panel on the bottom left the create note and subscribe buttons are invisible" - can you provide a screenshot as i'm not sure that i follow you. Are you meaning the buttons aren't there as they show up fine for me?

On there highlights of the game it is paused and the button doesnt change, the only way to exit is by clicking on the team name and u cannot change the view, what highlights/ replays you see.

Just trying to help matey!

On there highlights of the game it is paused and the button doesnt change, the only way to exit is by clicking on the team name and u cannot change the view, what highlights/ replays you see.

Just trying to help matey!

I am grateful for your help :)

I just checked my game and i'm deffo not getting the issue in your first 2 screen shots with the subscribe panel being blank, both the left and right versions are fine on my game and nobody else has mentioned this before. Not having the continue button being cut short either. Make sure you have 'use skin cache' unticked or follow instructions in the second post here for cleaning the FM cache: http://footballmanagerportal.co.uk/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t925.html

As for the TV view, you are correct, the play button doesnt change to the pause symbol but it works fine when clicked and again i'm having no issues with the other problems you have mentioned with that view...

It clearly is your game that is having the issues, not my skin :)

Last edited:
Hmm tried deleting the cache, just wont work for some reason. I dont get a right option for the skin either.

i have saved it here which should be right: C:\Users\User name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

and downloaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mngkcjijnzz/Flex10.rar

its not the latest patch, but would that matter?

shame i cant get it working, such a good skin. props!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.