Flex12 skin

How can it possibly be the greatest skin for FM12 when it is based on an FM2010 design and not wide-screen ?? I don't get it why people want to bother with these old skins that are not designed for FM2011 onwards and therefore don't have all the options available !! Try the Scorpio skin in FM2012,it doesn't get any better.

How can it possibly be the greatest skin for FM12 when it is based on an FM2010 design and not wide-screen ?? I don't get it why people want to bother with these old skins that are not designed for FM2011 onwards and therefore don't have all the options available !! Try the Scorpio skin in FM2012,it doesn't get any better.

its his opinion that Flex12 was the best skin he has used, the same as you think the Scorpio skin is the best

I liked that skin myself however Id have a wet dream if a Dark FMC skin for the main game was made with all the buttons and had background functionality as well...

Fahrenheit is by far the best FM12 Skin and I really hope they will make one for FM13!

I support stewafc I also thinks it's the best skin. So to get back to topic - does anybody know if it will be made?